We are looking to recruit an architectural assistant to join our growing team at NIXON.
Based in our Glasgow office, you will have the opportunity to work on various major projects throughout the UK with an emphasis on housing, hotels and student accommodation.
We are a full development and construction company offering a wide range of services including Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Civil & Structural Engineering and Architecture.
Some of our major projects include the acting as employer’s agent on a £40m GDV build on Scotway House and the complete refurbishment of many of the country’s five-star hotels, see our portfolio of completed works to find out more.
As a Part II, you will join a dynamic team with the opportunity to learn new skills within architecture, as well as gain experience working closely with other in-house professionals on the design team and working on projects from inception to completion.
Candidates should have:
- RIBA Part II with a UK-based degree, preferably with a min. of 2 years’ experience;
- Good graphic and design skills with a desire to develop your technical and construction skills;
- The ability to work within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team;
- Good interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and flexible with the ability to work to deadlines;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and MS Office.
We will provide experience on a number of projects across the country in a variety of sectors with a competitive starting salary, regular salary reviews, a pension package and personal development opportunities.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] marked for the attention of Sam Smithers.
No agency applications please.