Principal Designer of CDM
The Health and Safety Executive revised its CDM Regulations in April 2015 to improve health and safety in the industry.
NIXON supports its clients through the obligations to help them discharge their duties under the regulations.
Health & Safety First
The regulations aim to help the industry:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate your work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
Working with contractors
As the appointed Principal Designer, NIXON will, together with the contractors, ensure health and safety regulations are compiled with and advise those working on the site.
Speak to our qualified team of professionals to find out more.